The new Mustang has finally dropped. Some love it. Some hate it. Everybody’s talking about it. You’ve seen the pictures. You’ve read our awesome blog post. Now it’s time to find out what everybody else is saying, so we’ve dished up a heapin’ helpin’ of the industry’s top Mustang commentariat for this week’s Follow Friday. Keep up with these folks and make sure you’re getting the whole skinny on the skinny new Mustang.
- Everyone needs versatility, but there’s something to be said for a specific focus. Mustang Evolution is a blog with a forum or a forum with a blog that covers everything Mustang all the time. If there is something to know about the Stang, these folks know it. Check it out and follow them on Twitter for all the latest.
Find MustangEvolution Across the Web
- Pictures and details can leak all over the internet, but the only way to sift the truth from there hearsay is to get the official word from Ford themselves. This is the Blue Oval’s official Mustang account, the very last word about the Silver Stang. Follow them on Twitter and check out Ford’s Google Plus page for an incredible gallery of the new Mustang.
Find Ford Mustang Across the Web
- No, there are not two families in drag racing called “Force.” Courtney is the youngest daughter of NHRA legend John Force and has been professionally racing funny cars since she was 17. But as with any form of racing, a family name only gets you so far. Thankfully, Courtney has loads of talent and her career has proven it. Courtney races the Traxxas Ford Mustang, which is a little different than most (and also a little different than most Traxxas cars), but you’d better believe she’ll weigh in on the latest pony.
Find Courtney Force Across the Web
- The Mustang Club of America is a dedicated bunch. They have been since 1976, during the dark times of the Fuel Crisis and the Mustang II. The MCA started with four guys who wanted to preserve the history of the Mustang from 1965-1973, and it has since grown to over 40,000 members in 170 regional clubs. Follow them.
Find Mustang Club Across the Web
- Okay, this one’s a bit of a cheat, because we’re currently running some incredible deals on CTEK, but if you have a classic Mustang, there’s no better battery charger to use than a CTEK. There’s a very specific science behind charging a battery, and I don’t know much about it. Thankfully, CTEK does. Follow them on Twitter to keep up with their latest innovations and all the awesome race cars they sponsor.
Find CTEK Across the Web
Check back each Friday for a whole new group of our favorite Twitter accounts.
Andy Sheehan is a blogger, aspiring novelist, and relentless hoon. He plans to will his 2002 Subaru WRX Wagon to his firstborn, plans his daily commute around the swoop of its roads, and doesn’t plan to ever buy an automatic. A cool-car omnipath, he loves the common Mustang or Chevelle, but hunts for the weird and wonderful Velorexes and Cosmos of the autoverse. And when he can afford a garage, he’s going to turn an MX-5 into a race car.