Happy Friday, folks! It’s a gorgeous spring day here in Kansas City, and we’re so addled with the sunshine that we can barely figure out who to follow on Twitter. Barely. But fear not. We took that bullet so you can spend more time in the sun yourself. Here’s who you should be following.
- Earlier this week, we discussed five very practical advantages of the soft tonneau. And nobody makes a soft tonneau like Truxedo. As classic as the soft tonneau looks, Truxedo packs theirs with modern features to keep them tight, sleek, and practical. Check out their latest at Streetside, and follow them on Twitter for more.
Find Truxedo Across the Web
- Grassroots Motorsports is the publication for people who love cheap racing. They focus on local, accessible sports car events like autocross and LeMons, and they take on the coolest projects, like modding a boring, diesel Beetle into a track beast. Follow them for all the best in cheap speed.
Find Grassroots Motorsports Across the Web
- Ram came out swinging the other day when they proclaimed their newest Power Wagon the most capable off-road pickup in its class. And it’s quite impressive indeed, with a cutting edge suspension and a built-in Warn winch. Follow Ram Trucks on Twitter for more on the Power Wagon and all their other awesome hardware.
Find Ram Trucks Across the Web
MERCEDES AMG F1
- The Silver Arrows of the Mercedes AMG F1 team have been dominating the season so far, with teammate rivals Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg swapping paint and probably choice words. But when they fight, we win, because top notch racing ensues. Mercedes also employs a trick split turbo, so when Lewis and Nico are duking it out, they’re usually up front. Follow Mercedes AMG F1 to stay updated.
Find MERCEDES AMG F1 Across the Web
- Don’t you wish driving school (or any school for that matter), could be taught by comedians? Over 20 years ago, in the unlikeliest of situations, the world-famous Improv Comedy Club in Hollywood came up with an idea: make driving school hilarious. Make it fun. Today they offer fast, fun, defensive driving, new driver, and other courses online. Follow them on Twitter for the latest in safe driving hilarity.
Find My Improv Across the Web
Check back each Friday for a whole new group of our favorite Twitter accounts.
Andy Sheehan is a blogger, aspiring novelist, and relentless hoon. He plans to will his 2002 Subaru WRX Wagon to his firstborn, plans his daily commute around the swoop of its roads, and doesn’t plan to ever buy an automatic. A cool-car omnipath, he loves the common Mustang or Chevelle, but hunts for the weird and wonderful Velorexes and Cosmos of the autoverse. And when he can afford a garage, he’s going to turn an MX-5 into a race car.