It’s the last day of February, which means tomorrow you can legally start complaining about the cold. It also means you’re two months into the year, and you haven’t even started on your resolution to follow only the best on Twitter. We’re here to help.
- As we mentioned earlier this week, you can’t find a better test bed for 4×4 gear than Australia, which is why you can’t do any better than ARB. From air lockers to lighting kits to suspension to in-car refrigerators, their parts are unique, innovative, and indestructible. Check them out on Twitter for their latest releases.
Find ARB USA Across the Web
Dale Earnhardt Jr.
- Dale Jr. just won the Daytona 500! It was Dale Jr.’s second win at the very race that took his father’s life in 2001. He beat Brad Keselowski, Jeff Gordon, and Jimmie Johnson for his first Daytona victory in 10 years. Follow him on Twitter to send your congratulations.
Find Dale Earnhardt Jr. Across the Web
- If you caught last week’s episode of Top Gear, you might have seen Richard Hammond hooning around the deserts of the UAE in a phenomenally large, six-wheeled version of the Mercedes Benz G-Class. At that moment, if you hadn’t already, you fell in love with Mercedes. Who else makes a six-wheeled truck with the power to pull Greenland and the luxury to rival an Italian lakes mansion? Follow MB for their latest awesome.
Find Mercedes-Benz USA Across the Web
- We met this gentleman last weekend, and you know what? He’s a super nice guy. But you might be too, if you got paid to noon around in a 600-hp Ford Fiesta. But then, you might not. So Ken, thanks for being so chill. Also, thanks for all the incredible Gymkhana videos. And for winning your seventh Rally in the 100 Acre Wood. Follow Ken on Twitter for the latest in hoonage.
Find Ken Block Across the Web
- Speaking of nice guy rallyists, when we talked to Travis Pastrana at 100 Acre Wood, he actually apologized for talking too much. Ha! This while he was standing on a broken leg, which he used nonetheless to take second at 100 Acre Wood. After the podium, he hung out with his fans for about an hour, because he’s that cool. Clearly, you should follow this guy on Twitter.
Find Travis Pastrana Across the Web
Check back each Friday for a whole new group of our favorite Twitter accounts.
Want to be featured in 2014?
We are always looking for new people to follow on Twitter and new spotlights for our Follow Friday blog posts. Contact Shannon with a little bit about yourself and why you want to be featured (don’t forget to include your Twitter handle) and she will get back to you!
Andy Sheehan is a blogger, aspiring novelist, and relentless hoon. He plans to will his 2002 Subaru WRX Wagon to his firstborn, plans his daily commute around the swoop of its roads, and doesn’t plan to ever buy an automatic. A cool-car omnipath, he loves the common Mustang or Chevelle, but hunts for the weird and wonderful Velorexes and Cosmos of the autoverse. And when he can afford a garage, he’s going to turn an MX-5 into a race car.