You’re digesting a heart-shaped pancake. That, or you’ve already started drinking. And not just mimosas or Irish Coffee or somesuch. Because today is Valentine’s Day, and that could be very good or very bad. We’ll let you figure out which and stick to what we’re good at: who to follow on Twitter. Show these folks some love.
- We already know they make awesome off-road products, but Bushwacker’s Twitter account is a blast. They keep up with the latest truck and off-road news and they’re chock full of cool rides like these.
Find Bushwacker Across the Web
- We’ve all had our share of chuckles surrounding the fact that Hell opened beneath the National Corvette Museum outside Bowling Green, Kentucky, swallowing eight prized Corvettes. But the fact is, the future of the building is uncertain, and they could use our support. So follow them on Twitter and keep up with the news and be sure to wish them the best.
Find Corvette Museum Across the Web
- Yes, Toyota makes the Camry, the Corolla, and the…Prius. But when you build those things, you become the biggest Japanese automaker in the world. And when you own that title, you can afford to build incredible cars like the Scion FR-S, which is just a Toyota GT86 that Toyota won’t put their name on in America. They also build some of the toughest trucks and SUVs on the planet. Follow them on Twitter and tell them to build the beautiful FT-1.
Find Toyota Across the Web
Championship Auto Shows
- You might know Championship Auto Shows as Autorama, Cavalcade of Customs, or World of Wheels, all of which offer top-notch automotive entertainment for a whole weekend. Custom cars, motocross shows, and live demonstrations all make a Championship Auto Show quite memorable. And Kansas City’s World of Wheels is this weekend. Follow them on Twitter!
Find Championship Auto Shows Across the Web
- We have it on good authority that Liquid Wrench employs a team of immortal druids to place blessings on every can. So if you’re wondering how it works to loosen rusted bolts, it’s freakin’ magic. They don’t say much about this technique on their twitter feed, but they do post a ton of cool and interesting car stuff. Follow them.
Find Liquid Wrench Across the Web
Check back each Friday for a whole new group of our favorite Twitter accounts.
Want to be featured in 2014?
We are always looking for new people to follow on Twitter and new spotlights for our Follow Friday blog posts. Contact Shannon with a little bit about yourself and why you want to be featured (don’t forget to include your Twitter handle) and she will get back to you!
Andy Sheehan is a blogger, aspiring novelist, and relentless hoon. He plans to will his 2002 Subaru WRX Wagon to his firstborn, plans his daily commute around the swoop of its roads, and doesn’t plan to ever buy an automatic. A cool-car omnipath, he loves the common Mustang or Chevelle, but hunts for the weird and wonderful Velorexes and Cosmos of the autoverse. And when he can afford a garage, he’s going to turn an MX-5 into a race car.